Capturing me.

I've been writing in a journal for some time. I say that writing in a journal to organize my thoughts to keep a record of my actions and decisions as I go along in my life. It has also helped with my memory. However, I have decided that I want to allow myself to feel exposed and more vulnerable. Perhaps, my course in life will be different if I write to the public. I'm not sure how many people will view this or who. Though, I want to put my life out there and my experience. 

I had a blog once when I was in high school. It was for a short period of time. Maybe it helped. I didn't keep in on for long, because I would eventually just forget about it. But I have given up on many goals and this is something that I want to continue.

I'll say a little about myself as of today. I'm 19 years old and currently a student at a small private university in Virginia. I was born and raised in Florida. Those are very different places, I know. Currently, I'm in a relationship and I suppose it's a serious relationship. I have no idea what I'm going to school. The issues that I'm struggling with most commonly are about my relationship and feeling that I have lost myself. I wouldn't stay sober for awhile, because I didn't want to think about myself. I just wanted to get through the day, I suppose. 

So in this blog, I'm making it, my journal. It's going to be about my relationship, my internal thoughts, and struggles. It's going to mention the weird experiences that I have in my mind and my weird dreams that I feel might have meaning. It's sometimes going to be mundane, but I'm going to try my hardest to really put in my deep thoughts and allow myself to be vulnerable to the public. This is my start of a new adventure and I hope it doesn't bite me in the ass later in the future, though it most definitely will. But it's okay. I say it's okay. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling better possibly.

A journal entry from before.